Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shredded Kale Salad with Turkey Skin Cracklings
- Turkey skin from 2 to 3 pounds each of turkey thighs and drumsticks, frozen in as thin a mass as possible (see Cooks' Notes)
- 1 cup water
- 1 pound kale, preferably lacinato (also called Tuscan or dinosaur kale)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?