Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shredded Chicken and Corn Tostadas
- 8 (6 inch) Old El Paso® Flour Tortillas for Soft Tacos & Fajitas
- 1 (11 ounce) can Green Giant® SteamCrisp® Mexicorn® whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Old El Paso® Salsa (any variety)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon milk, or as needed
- 2 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12g|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|