Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shredded Chicken Tacos
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Goya Tomato Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Goya White Distilled Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Goya Minced Garlic
- 3 1/2 teaspoons ancho chile powder
- 1 teaspoon Goya Ground Cumin
- 2 teaspoons Goya Oregano Leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons Goya Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 pounds bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts
- Goya Adobo with Pepper, to taste
- 1 (10 ounce) package Goya Corn Tortillas, warmed
- For the Garnish:
- 1/4 cup finely chopped white onion
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- Goya Hot Sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?