Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shredded Brussels Sprouts & Apples
- 1 large, crisp apple, cut into bite-sized wedges
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 4 ounces extra-firm tofu cut into tiny-inch cubes (see photo)
- a couple pinches of fine-grain sea salt
- a couple splashes of olive oil
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced
- a scant tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted and chopped
- 12 ounces (3/4 pound). brussels sprouts, washed and cut into 1/8-inch wide ribbons
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?