Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shoulder of Veal with Wild Mushrooms
- 2 onions
- 8 carrots
- ½ pound fresh wild mushrooms, such as shiitake or chanterelles, or domestic
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 veal shoulder roast, rolled, boned, and tied, about 2½ pounds
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce, homemade or prepared
- 1 cup water
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 338kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (20%)|
|Cholesterol 164mg (55%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|