Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Beef Broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups uncooked corkscrew-shaped pasta
- 1/2 cup sour cream
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 66.8g|
|Saturated Fat 34.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|