Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shortcut Chicken Cordon Bleu
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons Chablis or other dry white wine
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked ham
- 4 cups hot cooked medium egg noodles
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.8g|
|Saturated Fat 8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|