Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shortcut Beef Stew
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup (Regular or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed French Onion Soup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (24 ounce) bag frozen vegetables for stew (potatoes, carrots, celery)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22g|
|Saturated Fat 8.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|