Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Short Ribs with Wine and Cream
- 12 whole Shortribs
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 cup Red Wine
- 32 ounces, fluid Beef Broth Or Beef Stock
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Fresh Rosemary
- 2 Tablespoons Grainy Mustard
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Capers (more If You Want!)
- 16 ounces, weight Assorted Mushrooms: Cremini, Oyster, Baby Bellas, Etc.
- Olive Oil, For Drizzling
- Rosemary Sprig, To Be Fancy
Directions:View on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?