Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Short Ribs with Mushrooms and Winter Greens
- 20 small (about 12 ounces) white or pearl onions
- 1 bunch (about 1 pound) of swiss chard, ruby chard, or kale
- 8 pieces (2 × 2-inches each) short ribs of beef about 3½ pounds (see Note)
- Kosher or sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 ounces small button mushrooms
- 3 medium (about 1 pound) portobellos, trimmed and cleaned, caps cut into 8 wedges each
- 3 cups Rich Meat Stock or canned beef broth
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 1 cup canned diced tomatoes or chopped drained canned plum tomatoes
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 975kcal (49%)|
|Total Fat 80g (123%)|
|Saturated Fat 32g (159%)|
|Cholesterol 151mg (50%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|