Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Short Ribs with Frise-Parsley Salad Recipe
- 2 1/2 pounds beef short ribs (about 3 English cut), trimmed of excess fat and cut into 3- to 4-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground
- 1/2 large yellow onion , large dice
- 1 medium leek , large dice
- 2 medium carrots , large dice
- 2 celery stalks, large dice
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 4 cups low-sodium beef broth
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?