Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Short Ribs with Baby Turnips
- 3 lbs. beef short ribs
- 2 tablespoons garam masala
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 garlic cloves chopped
- 8 shallots
- 2 carrots finely chopped
- 2 celery ribs finely chopped
- 1 cup hearty red wine such as Zinfandel
- 3-4 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with their juice
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 sprigs fresh Italian parsley
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 bunches baby turnips (about 24 turnips)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?