Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Short Ribs Provençale with Crème Fraîche Mashed Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons (or more) olive oil
- 6 pounds meaty beef short ribs
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 12 whole garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon dried herbes de Provence*
- 2 cups red Zinfandel
- 2 1/2 cups canned beef broth
- 1 14 1/2-ounce can diced tomatoes in juice
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 cup (about) water
- 24 baby carrots, peeled
- 1/2 cup Niçois olives,** pitted
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Crème Fraîche Mashed Potatoes
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?