Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Short Rib and Vegetable Stew
- 6 pounds beef short ribs (with bone; preferably cut into 2-inch pieces by butcher)
- 8 cups cold water plus 4 cups hot water
- 12 large dried Chinese black mushrooms
- 1 pound boiling potatoes
- 1 (3/4-pound) Korean radish or daikon, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 large carrots, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 12 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1/2 cup dried red dates (optional)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Asian fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons molasses (not robust or blackstrap)
- 1 tablespoon Korean hot red-pepper paste plus additional for serving
- 1 large onion, cut into 1-inch wedges
- 1 bunch scallions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons Asian sesame oil
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?