Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Short Cut Strawberry Short Cakes
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, or to taste
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) package prepared pound cake, cut into 1/2-inch slices
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.3g|
|Saturated Fat 12.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|