Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Short-Cut Shepherds Pie
- 2 cups chopped cooked roast beef or steak
- 1 1/2 cups frozen green peas
- 3/4 cup 10% or 18% cream, divided
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried herbes de Provence or thyme
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 small potatoes, shredded
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.6g|
|Saturated Fat 7.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|