Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shorbet Samak Beid ab Lamouna
- 6 cups fish or chicken bouillon (use 2 fish or chicken bouillon cubes)
- ¼ teaspoon saffron powder or threads or ¼ teaspoon turmeric (optional)
- 2 ounces vermicelli, broken into small pieces, or litde pasta like orzo (they are called lissan al asifour, bird’s tongues, in Arabic)
- 2 pounds skinned fish fillets, or 1½ pounds fillets with ½ pound shrimp and a dozen or so mussels
- 3 eggs
- Juice of 1 to 2 lemons or 3 to 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon to garnish (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 224kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 6g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 227mg (76%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|