Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shoe Peg Salad
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can baby peas, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 (4 ounce) jar pimentos
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/7 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.8g|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|