Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shirred Eggs with Herbs, Tomatoes and Cream
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 8 eggs, at room temperature
- ¼ cup chopped mixed fresh herbs
- ¼ to ½ cup peeled, seeded and chopped tomato
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- About ¼ cup heavy cream
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 205kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 16g (25%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (36%)|
|Cholesterol 446mg (149%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|