Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shirred Eggs with Black-Eyed Pea Salsa and Collard Greens
- 1 slice (2 ounces) thick bacon
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 10 ounces frozen chopped collard greens, thawed and drained
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 can (15 ounces) black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives (or parsley)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 small green chile, chopped (optional)
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons 1 percent milk
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?