Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shirley's Maine Clam Chowder
- 1 (8 ounce) jar clam juice
- 3 large russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 8 slices bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 quarts shucked clams, with liquid
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|