Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shiitake and Chanterelle Pizzas with Goat Cheese
- 2 1/2 cups unbleached all purpose flour or bread flour
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour or bread flour
- 3 tablespoons vital wheat gluten flour or bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons warm water (105°F to 115°F)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 3 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Additional unbleached all purpose flour (for kneading and shaping)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil plus additional for brushing
- 6 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms, stemmed, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces fresh chanterelle mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (packed) coarsely grated whole-milk mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 ounces chilled soft fresh goat cheese, coarsely crumbled
- 2 tablespoons sliced fresh chives
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?