Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shiitake Vegetable Stock
- 2 medium-size carrots, unpeeled, coarsely chopped
- 3 celery ribs with leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 large leek, both white and light green parts, well rinsed and coarsely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 1 small fennel bulb (optional), sliced
- 2 medium-size zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup (about 3½ ounces) trimmed and sliced fresh shiitake mushroom caps and stems
- 1 pound ripe tomatoes (about 5), preferably Roma (plum tomatoes; see Note), cored, seeded, and coarsely chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- ¼ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 5kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|