Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shiitake Mushrooms with Young Pecorino Cheese
- 7 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 8 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 lemon, peel cut into long thin slivers (yellow part only)
- Coarse kosher salt
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 pound fresh shiitake mushrooms, stemmed, cut into 1/2-inch-wide slices or left whole if smaller than 1 1/2 inches in diameter
- 1 garlic clove, peeled, flattened
- 6 ounces young pecorino cheese (pecorino fresco) or Monterey Jack cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?