Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shichimi Mushroom Rice Bowl
- 2 cups cooked brown rice*
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, very thinly sliced
- Fine-grain sea salt
- 12 ounces / 340 g chanterelles or mushrooms of your choice, sliced ~1/4-inch thick
- 8 ounces / 225 g firm tofu, cut into tiny cubes
- 1 small bunch kale / 3 oz / 85 g, well chopped
- Shichimi Togarashi or red pepper flakes, to taste
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?