Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sherry's Wild West Soup
- 4 cups fat-free chicken broth
- 2 (4.5 ounce) cans diced green chile peppers, drained
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken meat
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 minced chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, or to taste
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup diced Monterey Jack cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.8g|
|Saturated Fat 5.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|