Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sherry's Hot Slaw
- 1 medium head cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce - rinsed, dried, and chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (20 ounce) bottle ketchup
- 1 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.2g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|