Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sherry Vinegar- and Molasses-Glazed Carrots
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter
- 3 pounds small carrots (5 to 6 inches long), peeled, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons mild-flavored (light) molasses, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon (or more) coarse kosher salt
- 6 tablespoons Sherry wine vinegar, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley, divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?