Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt, plus a little more, if needed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, leaves only
- ¼ cup sherry vinegar, plus a little more, if needed
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Lobster Salad with White Beans and Fresh Thyme
- Marinated Tuna Salade Niçoise
- Warm Shrimp Salad with Artichokes and Cannellini Beans
- Warm Duck Salad with Cranberries and Walnuts
- Seared and Roasted Chicken Breast
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 121kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 14g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|