Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sherry Chicken and Mushrooms
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- garlic powder, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (optional)
- 1/4 cup cream sherry
- 1/4 cup chicken broth, or as needed (optional)
- 4 slices provolone cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.3g|
|Saturated Fat 9.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|