Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shepherd's Pie V
- 7 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 pound ground round
- 1 cup water
- 2 cubes beef bouillon
- 1 cube chicken bouillon
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion flakes
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.1g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|