Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shepherd's Pie Complete
- 1 (7.6 ounce) package potato flakes
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 4 (10.5 ounce) cans brown gravy
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 pound American cheese slices
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 40.6g|
|Saturated Fat 17.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|