Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups lamb stock or chicken stock, homemade or low-sodium canned, including any remaining leftover lamb roast juices
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 3 cups leftover cooked leg of lamb, trimmed of all fat and gristle and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, to taste
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley or dill
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups mashed potatoes (see Note)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 338kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 28g (43%)|
|Saturated Fat 14g (70%)|
|Cholesterol 84mg (28%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|