Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 cups roughly chopped cooked lamb
- 2 large cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crumbled
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup beef broth
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled, cooked, and mashed (about 3 cups)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 397kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 22g (34%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (56%)|
|Cholesterol 86mg (29%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|