Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shellfish and Potatoes à la Marinière
- 1 1/4 pounds small new or baby Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt plus more
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed, diced
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 pound littleneck clams, scrubbed
- 1 pound mussels, scrubbed, debearded
- 1 pound cockles or small Manila clams, scrubbed
- 6-8 razor clams, scrubbed (optional)
- 1 cup (packed) flat-leaf parsley leaves, coarsely chopped, plus whole leaves for garnish
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?