Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shellfish Salad with Oranges and Fennel
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground coarse black pepper
- 3 navel oranges
- 2 or 3 fennel bulbs, cored, trimmed, and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 cups dry white wine or equal parts wine and water
- 18 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 18 sea scallops foot muscle removed
- 12 small squid, cleaned, bodies cut into narrow rings, and tentacles left whole
- Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley or fennel leaves for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 456kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 29g (45%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (21%)|
|Cholesterol 329mg (110%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|