Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sheila's Perfect Sangria
- 2 navel oranges, thinly sliced
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 2 limes, thinly sliced
- 1 pear, cored and chopped
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup Cointreau or other orange liqueur
- 1 cup white rum
- 1/3 cup coconut-flavored rum
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 (750 milliliter) bottles dry red wine, chilled
- 1/2 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 cup lemon-lime soda, chilled
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?