Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sheep’s Milk Cheese with Warm Green Olives
- 1 cup unpitted green olives, such as Picholine
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 bay leaves, coarsely broken
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon fennel seed, coarsely crushed in a mortar or spice grinder
- 1 dried red chile pepper
- ½ pound sheep’s-milk cheese such as Idiazábal, P’tit Basque, or Manchego
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 227kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 21g (32%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (45%)|
|Cholesterol 40mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|