Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shaved Zucchini and Radish Salad over Smoked Salmon with Lemon-Dill Vinaigrette
- 2 zucchini, rinsed and ends trimmed
- 4 ounces smoked salmon
- 1 bunch radishes, rinsed, tops and tails trimmed, and sliced as thinly as possible
- Small handful dill fronds
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 15 to 20 grinds fresh black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped dill fronds
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 182kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 7mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|