Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shaved Fennel with Blood Oranges, Pecorino, and Pomegranates
- 2 large round fennel bulbs, trimmed, and several fennel fronds set aside
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 large blood oranges, peeled and segmented
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- An 8-ounce chunk hard pecorino, such as sardo or toscano, for shaving
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 539kcal (27%)|
|Total Fat 31g (48%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (59%)|
|Cholesterol 50mg (17%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 45g|
|Dietary Fiber 13g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|