Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shaved Fennel and Strawberry Salad Recipe
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 4 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 1/2 teaspoons champagne vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more as needed
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium head fennel, halved, cored, and cut crosswise into paper-thin slices
- 5 ounces baby arugula, washed and dried
- 1 pint strawberries, rinsed,
- and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
- 2 ounces Pecorino Romano cheese, shaved into thin strips
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?