Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shaved Celery, Celery Root, and Radish Salad Recipe
- 3 anchovy fillets , rinsed, patted dry, minced, and mashed into a paste with the side of a knife (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 4 1/2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 1/2 teaspoons champagne vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper , plus more as needed
- 6 inner, lighter-green celery stalks
- 1 small celery root , also known as celeriac, peeled and quartered
- 1 bunch radishes , ends trimmed
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 (3-ounce) chunk Parmesan cheese , shaved with a vegetable peeler
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?