Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shaved Asparagus with Lemon Parmesan Vinaigrette
- 12 large asparagus spears (about 1 lb.), trimmed and peeled
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan plus a piece for shaving
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Directions1. Working with 1 asparagus spear at a time, use a vegetable peeler to shave spears into long, thin shavings, using a slight zig-zag sawing motion.Transfer to a medium bowl.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?