Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shaved Asparagus Salad Recipe
- Finely grated zest of 1/2 medium lemon
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (from 1/2 lemon)
- 2 teaspoons champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot (from about 1 medium)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 pound thick asparagus spears, tough bottoms removed
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup packed shaved Parmesan cheese (about 1 1/2 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?