Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shanghai Vegetable Medley
- Salt for cooking the rice
- 1 1/3 cups long-grain rice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium-size carrots (for about 1 cup chopped)
- 1 large onion (for about 1 cup sliced)
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli, or 4 cups frozen broccoli pieces
- 8 ounces fresh button mushrooms
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts (optional)
- Stir-Fry Sauce
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 378kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 8g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 68g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|