Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shamrock Silk Pie
- 1 (15 ounce) package frozen prepared pie crusts, thawed
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup Irish Mist liqueur
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tablespoon Irish Mist liqueur
- 3 drops green food coloring
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.4g|
|Saturated Fat 13g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|