Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shallot tatins with goat's cheese
- 250g small plum tomatoes (eg Santa)
- 125ml olive oil
- 1 sprig fresh thyme , leaves stripped off
- 600g small shallots - the smallest you can get - or halve them if they are large
- 1 large sprig fresh rosemary
- 50g golden caster sugar
- 50g butter , cut into small dice
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- half a 500g pack puff pastry , thawed if frozen
- 120g ripe log of goat's cheese , such as Soignon petit Sainte-Maure, or 3 x 60g Crottin de Chavignol goat's cheese, at room temperature
- small basil leaves , to garnish
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?