Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shaker-Style Walnut and Rosemary Loaf
- 2 1/4 cups very warm whole milk (120°F)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup warm water (110°F to 115°F)
- 2 envelopes active dry yeast
- 1 large egg, beaten to blend
- 6 1/2 cups (about) all purpose flour
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Vegetable oil
- 1 large egg yolk, beaten with 1 tablespoon whole milk (for glaze)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?