Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Shahi Egg Curry
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut into halves lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons ghee, butter or oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 or 4 fresh green chilies, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 1/2 cup milk or yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander or parsley
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?