Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds well-marbled sirloin or prime beef, sliced paper thin
- 12 fresh shiitake mushrooms, wiped and trimmed, halved if large
- 8 green onions (including tops), cut diagonally into 1½-inch lengths
- ½ small Chinese cabbage (napa), cut into 2-inch pieces
- 12 small spinach leaves
- 1 pound firm tofu, cut into 1¼-inch cubes
- 6 ounces udon noodles, cooked and drained (optional)
- ½ cup finely chopped green onions (including tops)
- 6 to 8 cups beef broth
- Sesame-Cilantro Sauce, Ponzu and/or Soy-Wasabi Sauce
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 485kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 26g (40%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (44%)|
|Cholesterol 71mg (24%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|